Thread: New Mpvi3

New Mpvi3

I have a problem resyncing a new mpvi3 unit to editor have ticket as well but no resolve, tried beta nothing , tried driver updating nothing, tried removing and reinstalling all software this is on windows 11 everything works ok with old mpvi pro. no problems

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    What is your ticket number?
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

ticket 424825

Potential Tuner
    Any update? Im experiencing the same issue. Thanks - Barry

Quote Originally Posted by barryowens View Post
    Any update? Im experiencing the same issue. Thanks - Barry
    nothing being ignored now and hasn't been resolved

Quote Originally Posted by precisionconcepts View Post
    nothing being ignored now and hasn't been resolved

all fixed up had a friend come over and he was able to find the correct drivers the downloaded latest drivers from the hp site would not work!! even said everything was "up to date"

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by precisionconcepts View Post
    all fixed up had a friend come over and he was able to find the correct drivers the downloaded latest drivers from the hp site would not work!! even said everything was "up to date"
    MPVI3 devices do not use drivers.

It is a plug and play device.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Potential Tuner
    Im also having issues. MPVI3 had it a few months used it to read/flash 1 vehicle and then I got it out today after a month of being out back in the box and it will not resync.
    Tried 3 different computers no luck, installed the TDN app and tried and the same result. I tried updating the resource files and I got ? interface is busy please wait until it finishes process? or something like that and it does that message if you try updating files, deleting files, or updating the Bluetooth firmware. It says mpvi3 firmware is up to date and it shows my credits and license history info on both the app and computer but it will not resync ?resync failed. Please contact support?.
    (Yes I have submitted a ticket and my license and debug files with the vom suite info log.)